In advance of Najee Harris’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Week 4 outing sees Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) hit the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New York Jets (1-2).
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris averages 42.7 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 19.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Harris has not rushed for over 62.5 yards in a game yet this season (through three outings).
- Harris’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (87.3) is higher than his rushing yard average (42.7) this year.
- Harris has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his three games played this year.
- Harris has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris averages 16.0 receiving yards, 5.5 fewer than the prop total of 21.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Harris has put up over 21.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Harris has put up 14.0 fewer receiving yards per game (16.0) than his average prop total (30.0).
- In one of three games this season, Harris has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of three games this year, Harris has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New York Jets Rankings
- The 105.3 rushing yards per game yielded by the Jets defense makes them the NFL’s 14th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Jets have scored three touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Jets’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.