Player prop bets are available for Mike Williams in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) take the field against the Houston Texans (0-2-1) at NRG Stadium in Week 4.
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams averages 46.0 receiving yards, 18.5 less than the over/under of 64.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In one of three games this season, Williams has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Williams’ season average of 46.0 receiving yards is 1539.5 less than his average over/under (1585.5).
- Williams will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after three attempts).
- Williams has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 207.7 passing yards per game conceded by the Texans defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans have the No. 1 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up two this season (0.7 per game).
Where To Watch Mike Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.