Take a look at Mike Evans’ player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. His Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) square off against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) in Week 4 at Raymond James Stadium.
Evans Receiving Insights
- Evans averages 66.0 receiving yards, 3.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Evans has recorded more than 62.5 receiving yards in one out of three games this year.
- Evans’ season average of 66.0 receiving yards is 29.3 fewer than his average over/under (95.3).
- Evans hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this season.
- Evans has caught a TD pass once this season, in two games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- Evans will square off against the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chiefs give up 227.3 passing yards per contest.
- So far this year, the Chiefs have allowed seven passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.3 per game. That ranks 25th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Mike Evans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.