See what sportsbooks have installed as player prop bet markets for Michael Thomas in Sunday’s game at 9:30 AM ET airing on NFL Network. Thomas and the New Orleans Saints (1-2) travel to London, United Kingdom to square off against the Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 4.
Thomas Receiving Insights
- Thomas averages 57.0 receiving yards, 4.5 more than the over/under of 52.5 set for Sunday.
- Thomas has put up over 52.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Thomas has totaled 25.0 fewer receiving yards per game (57.0) than his average prop total (82.0).
- In one of three games this season, Thomas has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Thomas has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 275.7 passing yards the Vikings allow per outing makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Vikings have put up two touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). The Vikings’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Michael Thomas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.