Check out what bookmakers have set for Michael Pittman Jr.’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) have a Week 4 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana against the Tennessee Titans (1-2).
Pittman Receiving Insights
- Pittman’s 96.5 receiving yards per game are 20.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Pittman has recorded over 76.5 receiving yards in one of three games this season.
- Pittman’s average over/under for receiving yards is 97.3. But he accumulates 0.8 fewer per game than that.
- Pittman has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in three games.
- Pittman has caught a TD pass once this year, in two games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The Titans surrender 256.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Titans’ defense ranks 31st in the league with eight passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Where To Watch Michael Pittman Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.