See what bookmakers have listed as player prop betting options for Mac Jones in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. His New England Patriots (1-2) take the field against the Green Bay Packers (2-1) in Week 4 at Lambeau Field.
Jones Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Jones is 251.5 passing yards, 10.5 fewer than his 262.0 average for the season.
- In three matchups this year, Jones has thrown for more than 251.5 yards twice.
- Jones’ passing yards average of 262.0 this year is lower than his average prop bet total (327.0) by 65.0 yards.
- Jones has topped his passing yards prop total twice in three chances.
- Jones has completed a touchdown pass twice out of three games, but did not have multiple TDs either time.
- Jones has thrown an interception in all three games this season, but multiple picks in just one of those games.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones averages 12.3 rushing yards per game, 0.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Jones has totaled more than 11.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (12.7) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (12.3) this year.
- Jones hit his rushing yards over once in three games this season.
- Jones has rushed for a touchdown once this season in three games.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 189.3 passing yards the Packers allow per game makes them the seventh-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this season, the Packers have surrendered three passing TDs to opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks eighth among NFL teams.
- The Packers have intercepted one pass this year to rank 21st in the league.
Where To Watch Mac Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.