Check out the player prop bets available for Leonard Fournette when he suits up in NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) have a Week 4 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Raymond James Stadium.
Fournette Rushing Insights
- Fournette rushes for 75.7 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 65.5 yards.
- So far this season, Fournette has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (65.5 yards) once.
- Fournette has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop average (89.7) by 14.0 yards per game.
- Fournette has not hit the over on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Fournette has not scored a rushing TD through three games.
Fournette Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Fournette averages 18.0 receiving yards, 4.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Fournette has recorded over 22.5 receiving yards in one of three games this year.
- Fournette’s average over/under for receiving yards is 30.0. But he accumulates 12.0 less per game than that.
- Fournette has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this season.
- Fournette has zero touchdown catches in three games this year.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 86.7 rushing yards per game allowed by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have scored one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Chiefs’ defense is fourth in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Leonard Fournette
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.