Check out the player prop bets available for Kyler Murray when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (1-2) square off against the Carolina Panthers (1-2) at Bank of America Stadium in Week 4.
Murray Passing Insights
- Murray has thrown for 261.3 yards per game, 26.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three matchups this year, Murray has passed for more than 234.5 yards twice.
- Murray has fallen short of his season prop bet average (346.3 passing yards) by 85.0 yards per game.
- Murray has gone over his passing yards prop bet total twice this year.
- Murray has thrown for a touchdown in two of three games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Murray has thrown an interception in one of three games this year, but not more than one.
Murray Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Murray’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 22.5 yards. That’s 0.8 more than his season average of 21.7.
- Murray has put up over 22.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Murray rushes for 27.0 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (48.7 yards).
- Murray has not gone over his rushing yards total in any of his three games played this year.
- Murray has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 214 passing yards the Panthers concede per game makes them the 13th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Panthers’ defense ranks eighth in the league by giving up one passing touchdowns per game to opponents (three total passing TDs).
- With two total interceptions this year, the Panthers’ defense ranks 14th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Kyler Murray
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.