Khalil Herbert hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. The New York Giants (2-1) will be Herbert and the Chicago Bears’ (2-1) Week 4 opponent in a matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Herbert Rushing Insights
- Herbert’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday is set at 60.5. That is 19.5 fewer yards than his season average (80.0).
- So far this season, Herbert has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (60.5 yards) one time.
- Sportsbooks have set Herbert’s average rushing yards prop at 28.0 yards. He has outpaced it by racking up 80.0 rushing yards per game.
- Herbert has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet total in all of his two games played this season.
- Herbert rushed for a TD in two games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Herbert Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Herbert records 4.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 less than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Through three outings, Herbert has not picked up more than 12.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Herbert’s average over/under for receiving yards is 7.0. But he accumulates 2.7 fewer per game than that.
- Herbert has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this season.
- Herbert does not have a touchdown catch this year (in three games).
New York Giants Rankings
- The 138.3 rushing yards per game conceded by the Giants defense makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- So far this year, the Giants have allowed one passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.3 per game. That ranks fourth in the NFL.
Where To Watch Khalil Herbert
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.