Justin Jefferson has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network. Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings (2-1) travel to London, United Kingdom to hit the field against the New Orleans Saints (1-2) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 4.
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson’s 82.0 receiving yards average is 7.5 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Jefferson has collected over 89.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Jefferson’s season average of 82.0 receiving yards is 51.0 fewer than his average prop total (133.0).
- Jefferson will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after three attempts).
- In one of three games this year, Jefferson has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- The 183.7 passing yards the Saints allow per game makes them the fifth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Saints’ defense is first in the NFL by allowing 0.7 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (two total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Justin Jefferson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.