In advance of Justin Herbert’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Houston Texans (0-2-1) will be Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers’ (1-2) Week 4 opponent in a matchup at NRG Stadium.
Herbert Passing Insights
- Compared to his 286.5-yard prop bet total for this contest, Herbert is passing for more yards per game this season (303.3).
- In three games this year, Herbert has topped 286.5 passing yards twice.
- Herbert’s average passing yards prop this year is 6583.3, while his actual passing average is under that by 6280.0 yards.
- Herbert has topped his passing yards prop total once in three chances.
- Herbert has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this year, with more than one TD pass twice.
- Herbert has been intercepted in two of three games this year, but it was just one INT in each game.
Herbert Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Herbert’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 12.5 yards. That is 9.5 more than his season average of 3.0.
- Herbert has not run for over 12.5 yards in a game yet this year (through three outings).
- Herbert has an average rushing yards over/under of 421.5 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by gaining 3.0 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Herbert has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in three opportunities.
- Through three games, Herbert has not rushed for a touchdown.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 207.7 passing yards per game given up by the Texans defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans’ defense ranks first in the league by giving up 0.7 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (two total passing TDs).
- The Texans rank sixth in the NFL with four interceptions on the season.
Where To Watch Justin Herbert
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.