Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Javonte Williams’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. His Denver Broncos (2-1) take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) in Week 4 at Allegiant Stadium.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams averages 58.7 rushing yards per game, 7.2 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Williams has totaled over 51.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Williams’ average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 80.0 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 21.3 yards.
- Williams hit the over on his rushing prop twice in three games played this year.
- Through three games, Williams has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 25.7 receiving yards average is 4.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Williams has recorded more than 21.5 receiving yards in one of three games this year.
- Williams’ average of 25.7 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 30.0.
- Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- Having played three games this season, Williams has not caught a touchdown pass.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The Raiders yield 109.3 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 15th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Raiders have totaled four touchdowns on the ground (1.3 per game). The Raiders’ defense is 27th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Javonte Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.