In advance of James Robinson’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. The Week 4 contest sees Robinson’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) take the field at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0).
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson records 76.7 rushing yards per game, 13.2 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Robinson has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (63.5 yards) in each game he’s played.
- Robinson’s rushing yards per game average this season of 76.7 yards is 17.4 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (59.3).
- Robinson has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet total in all of his three games played this season.
- Robinson has scored a rushing touchdown in all three games this year.
Robinson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Robinson’s 11.0 receiving yards average is 1.5 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Robinson has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards in two out of three games this year.
- Robinson’s season average of 11.0 receiving yards is 4.3 fewer than his average over/under (15.3).
- Robinson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (twice in three games).
- Robinson has caught a TD pass once this season, in three games.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The rush defense of the Eagles is allowing 110 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 17th in the league.
- So far this year, the Eagles have allowed four passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks 27th among NFL teams.
Where To Watch James Robinson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.