In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Jamaal Williams’ player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. His Detroit Lions (1-2) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) in Week 4 at Ford Field.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams rushes for 56.0 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s over/under of 66.5 yards.
- So far this season, Williams has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (66.5 yards) once.
- Williams has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (52.0) by 4.0 yards.
- Williams went over his rushing prop two times in three games played this year.
- Williams has recorded a rushing touchdown in a pair of games season, while hitting paydirt multiple times in each outing.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 9.7 receiving yards average is 4.8 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Williams has gained more than 14.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Williams’ average prop total for receiving yards is 13.0. But he accumulates 3.3 fewer per game than that.
- Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- Having played three games this year, Williams has not caught a touchdown pass.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The 157 rushing yards per game given up by the Seahawks defense makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Seahawks have scored four touchdowns on the ground (1.3 per game). The Seahawks’ defense is 27th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Jamaal Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.