Take a look at Isaiah McKenzie’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. McKenzie and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) meet the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Week 4.
McKenzie Receiving Insights
- McKenzie averages 44.0 receiving yards, 6.5 more than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday.
- In one out of three games this season, McKenzie has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- McKenzie picks up 44.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 more than his average over/under (33.5).
- McKenzie has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games).
- In two of three games this season, McKenzie has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- McKenzie will play against the NFL’s worst pass defense this week. The Ravens allow 353.3 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Ravens have put up seven touchdowns through the air (2.3 per game). The Ravens’ defense is 25th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Isaiah McKenzie
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.