Garrett Wilson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to wager on. Wilson and his New York Jets (1-2) have a Week 4 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) at Acrisure Stadium.
Wilson Receiving Insights
- Wilson averages 71.3 receiving yards, 12.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In two out of three games this year, Wilson has recorded more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson’s 71.3 receiving yards per game are 19.0 more than his average prop total (52.3).
- Wilson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games).
- In one of three games this year, Wilson has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The Steelers allow 252 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Steelers’ defense ranks 16th in the NFL by conceding 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Garrett Wilson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.