Player props are available for Drake London in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. London and the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) play the Cleveland Browns (2-1) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Week 4.
London Receiving Insights
- London averages 71.3 receiving yards, 7.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In two out of three games this season, London has gained over 63.5 receiving yards.
- London’s average over/under for receiving yards is 71.7. But he is accumulating 0.4 fewer per game than that.
- London has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- London has two touchdown catches this year in three games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 240 passing yards per game given up by the Browns defense makes them the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Browns have totaled five touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). The Browns’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Drake London
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.