Before you wager on Devonta Smith’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. This matchup in Week 4 sees Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) in action at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1).
Smith Receiving Insights
- Smith is averaging 83.0 receiving yards, 20.5 more than the prop bet of 62.5 set for Sunday.
- Smith has collected over 62.5 receiving yards in two out of three games this season.
- Smith’s season average of 83.0 receiving yards is 11.0 more than his average prop total (72.0).
- Smith has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in three games this year.
- Smith has caught a TD pass once this season, in three games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The pass defense of the Jaguars is allowing 251.7 yards per contest this year, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- The Jaguars’ defense is 16th in the NFL by allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Devonta Smith
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.