Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Devin Duvernay’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (2-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Week 4.
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay is averaging 40.3 receiving yards, 5.8 more than the prop bet of 34.5 set for Sunday.
- Duvernay has put up over 34.5 receiving yards twice in three games this year.
- Duvernay’s season average of 40.3 receiving yards is 1.7 less than his average prop total (42.0).
- In one of three games this season, Duvernay has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Duvernay has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The 156.3 passing yards the Bills give up per game makes them the second-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this season, the Bills have given up two passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.7 per game. That ranks first in the league.
Where To Watch Devin Duvernay
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.