Check out the player prop betting options available for Derrick Henry when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Henry and his Tennessee Titans (1-2) have a Week 4 game against the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 89.5 yards. That’s 25.5 more than his season average of 64.0.
- Not once so far this season has Henry rushed for more than 89.5 yards in a game.
- Henry has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (134.0) by 70.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Henry has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in three opportunities.
- Henry has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season.
Henry Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henry’s 19.3 receiving yards average is 5.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Henry has collected over 13.5 receiving yards in one of three games this season.
- Henry picks up 19.3 receiving yards per game, 4.0 more than his average prop total (15.3).
- Henry has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- Having played three games this year, Henry has not caught a touchdown pass.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The 77 rushing yards the Colts allow per game makes them the third-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- The Colts have the No. 15 defense in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding two this season (0.7 per game).
Where To Watch Derrick Henry
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.