Ahead of Davante Adams’ game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. His Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) hit the field against the Denver Broncos (2-1) in Week 4 at Allegiant Stadium.
Adams Receiving Insights
- Adams’ 63 receiving yards per game are 15.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Adams has put up more than 78.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Adams has an average receiving yards over/under of 117.7. But he is accumulating 54.7 less yards per game than that.
- Adams hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under yet this season.
- Adams has had a touchdown catch in all three games this season, but only one each time.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The pass defense of the Broncos is allowing 170 yards per outing this season, which ranks third in the league.
- So far this season, the Broncos have conceded three passing TDs to opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks eighth among NFL teams.
Where To Watch Davante Adams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.