Player prop bets are available for Daniel Jones in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Jones and the New York Giants (2-1) have a Week 4 matchup against the Chicago Bears (2-1) at MetLife Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones is passing for 186.7 yards per game, lower than his prop bet total for this contest of 223.5.
- In three games this year, Jones has not surpassed 223.5 passing yards in a single contest.
- Jones has fallen short of his season prop bet average (302.7 passing yards) by 116.0 yards per game.
- Jones has failed to hit the over on his passing yards prop total this season (in three opportunities).
- Jones has completed at least one touchdown pass twice in three games, including multiple TDs once.
- In two of three games this year, Jones has thrown an interception, but he had only one INT each time.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones rushes for 41.7 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 27.5 yards.
- So far this season, Jones has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (27.5 yards) once.
- Jones has outpaced his rushing yards prop average on the season (32.0) by 9.7 yards.
- Jones has outpaced his rushing yards prop once in three opportunities this year.
- Jones does not have a rushing TD through three games.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The pass defense of the Bears is conceding 201 yards per outing this season, which ranks ninth in the NFL.
- The Bears’ defense ranks eighth in the league by giving up one passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (three total passing TDs).
- The Bears’ defense has collected three interceptions against opposing QBs (one per game), which ranks ninth in the league.
Where To Watch Daniel Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.