Check out the player props available for Curtis Samuel when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Samuel’s Washington Commanders (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (2-1).
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel’s 60.3 receiving yards average is 9.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two out of three games this year, Samuel has gained more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel picks up 60.3 receiving yards per game, 9.3 more than his average prop total (51.0).
- In two of three games this season, Samuel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Samuel has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 176.3 passing yards the Cowboys concede per outing makes them the fourth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have put up two touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Curtis Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.