See what oddsmakers have installed as player props for Courtland Sutton in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. The Week 4 contest sees Sutton’s Denver Broncos (2-1) hit the field at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3).
Sutton Receiving Insights
- Sutton’s 97 receiving yards average is 29.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Sutton has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards in each game (three) this season.
- Sutton’s 97 receiving yards per game are 4.3 more than his average prop total (92.7).
- Sutton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (twice in three games).
- Having played three games this season, Sutton has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The pass defense of the Raiders is allowing 267 yards per game this year, which ranks 26th in the NFL.
- The Raiders’ defense ranks 16th in the league by allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (five total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Courtland Sutton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.