Cordarrelle Patterson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to wager on. The Cleveland Browns (2-1) will be Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons’ (1-2) opponent in this Week 4 matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Patterson Rushing Insights
- Patterson has a 68.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 100.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, Patterson has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (68.5 yards) twice.
- Patterson’s rushing yards per game average this season of 100.7 yards is 39.0 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (61.7).
- Two times in three opportunities this season, Patterson has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Patterson has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in three games.
Patterson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Patterson averages 9.3 receiving yards, 11.2 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Patterson has not totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of three outings).
- Patterson’s average prop total for receiving yards is 29.7. But he is accumulating 20.4 less per game than that.
- Patterson hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards over/under yet this year.
- Patterson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in three games).
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The Browns allow 83.7 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s seventh-ranked run defense this season.
- The Browns’ defense is ranked 27th in the NFL with four rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Where To Watch Cordarrelle Patterson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.