Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Cooper Rush’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. His Dallas Cowboys (2-1) hit the field against the Washington Commanders (1-2) in Week 4 at AT&T Stadium.
Rush Passing Insights
- Rush throws for 171.3 yards per game, 73.2 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- Rush has not thrown for over 244.5 yards in a game this season.
- Rush’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 231.5. His actual passing average is below that, by 60.2 yards per game.
- Rush has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- Twice in three games this year, Rush completed a touchdown pass — but no games with more than one.
- In three games this year, Rush has no interceptions.
Rush Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rush averages 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 7.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three games this year, Rush has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (7.5 yards) every time.
- Rush’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (8.0) is higher than his rushing yard average (0.0) this year.
- So far this season, Rush has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in two opportunities.
- Rush has not scored a rushing TD through three games.
Washington Commanders Rankings
- The pass defense of the Commanders is giving up 274 yards per contest this year, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Opponents of the Commanders have totaled eight touchdowns through the air (2.7 per game). The Commanders’ defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
- The Commanders have intercepted one pass this year to rank 21st in the NFL.
Where To Watch Cooper Rush
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.