Player props are available for Christian McCaffrey in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. McCaffrey and his Carolina Panthers (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (1-2) at Bank of America Stadium.
McCaffrey Rushing Insights
- McCaffrey collects 81.0 rushing yards per game this season, 0.5 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- McCaffrey has totaled more than 80.5 rushing yards in a game twice this season.
- McCaffrey’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 95.0 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 14.0 yards.
- McCaffrey has out-paced his rushing yards prop bet total twice in three opportunities this year.
- McCaffrey has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
McCaffrey Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- McCaffrey’s 19.0 receiving yards average is 16.5 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Through three outings, McCaffrey has not picked up more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game.
- McCaffrey has put up 34.0 fewer receiving yards per game (19.0) than his average prop total (53.0).
- McCaffrey will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards over/under for the first time this year (after three attempts).
- McCaffrey has zero touchdown catches in three games this year.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The rush defense of the Cardinals is allowing 102.7 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 11th in the NFL.
- The Cardinals’ defense is ranked 21st in the NFL with three rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Where To Watch Christian McCaffrey
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.