Before you wager on Christian Kirk’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Kirk’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) face the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) in Week 4. The matchup will take place at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk’s 89.0 receiving yards per game are 18.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Kirk has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards in all three games this year.
- Kirk’s season average of 89.0 receiving yards is 6.7 more than his average prop total (82.3).
- In two of three games this year, Kirk has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Kirk has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 186.7 passing yards the Eagles concede per outing makes them the sixth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Eagles’ defense ranks eighth in the NFL with three passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Where To Watch Christian Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.