Breece Hall has player props available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hall’s New York Jets (1-2) face the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) in Week 4. The matchup will be at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Hall Rushing Insights
- Hall rushes for 37.3 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 41.5 yards.
- Hall has totaled more than 41.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Hall has an average rushing yards prop of 55.3 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 37.3 yards per game on the ground.
- One time in three opportunities this season, Hall has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Hall has not scored a rushing TD through three games.
Hall Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hall’s 33.7 receiving yards per game are 11.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Hall has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Hall’s 33.7 receiving yards per game are 14.0 more than his average prop total (19.7).
- Hall has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this season.
- Hall has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 142.7 rushing yards per game allowed by the Steelers defense makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked run defense.
- The Steelers have the No. 15 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding two this season (0.7 per game).
Where To Watch Breece Hall
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.