Before you wager on Austin Ekeler’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup with the Houston Texans (0-2-1) at NRG Stadium.
Ekeler Rushing Insights
- Ekeler’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 51.5 yards. That is 24.8 more than his season average of 26.7.
- Not once yet this season has Ekeler rushed for more than 51.5 yards in a game.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards prop for the season is 1294.3 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 1267.6 yards.
- Ekeler has come up shy on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Through three games, Ekeler has yet to score a rushing touchdown.
Ekeler Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Ekeler averages 46.3 receiving yards, 9.8 more than the prop bet of 36.5 set for Sunday.
- In two out of three games this season, Ekeler has gained more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Ekeler’s season average of 46.3 receiving yards is 790.5 fewer than his average prop total (836.8).
- Ekeler has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this season.
- Ekeler has zero touchdown catches in three games this year.
Houston Texans Rankings
- The 202.3 rushing yards per game allowed by the Texans defense makes them the NFL’s worst run defense.
- The Texans’ defense ranks 21st in the league with three rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Where To Watch Austin Ekeler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.