Player props are available for Antonio Gibson in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Gibson and the Washington Commanders (1-2) take on the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at AT&T Stadium in Week 4.
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson has a 60.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 41.3 yards per game.
- Gibson has not run for over 60.5 yards in a game yet this season (through three outings).
- Gibson’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 84.0 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 42.7 yards.
- Gibson has come up shy on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Gibson has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in three games.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gibson’s 29.0 receiving yards average is 11.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Gibson has recorded over 17.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Gibson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 24.3. He has collected 4.7 more per game than that.
- Gibson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- Gibson does not have a touchdown catch this year (in three games).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 136 rushing yards the Cowboys allow per outing makes them the 23rd-ranked rush defense in the NFL this season.
- The Cowboys’ defense ranks fourth in the NFL with one rushing TD allowed so far this season.
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.