Aaron Rodgers has player props available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (2-1) play the New England Patriots (1-2) at Lambeau Field in Week 4.
Rodgers Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Rodgers is 232.5 passing yards, 4.5 higher than his average of 228 on the season.
- Rodgers has thrown for over 232.5 yards twice this year in three games.
- Rodgers’ 228 passing yards per game are 109.0 below his average prop bet total (337.0).
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Rodgers has completed a touchdown pass twice out of three games, and had multiple TDs on both occasions.
- Rodgers has thrown an interception in two of three games this year, but not more than one.
Rodgers Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rodgers has a 4.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 2.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, Rodgers has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (4.5 yards) one time.
- Rodgers has an average rushing yards prop of 9.0 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by gaining 2.7 yards per game on the ground.
- One time in three opportunities this season, Rodgers has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Through three games, Rodgers has not scored a rushing touchdown.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 200 passing yards the Patriots give up per game makes them the eighth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this year, the Patriots have allowed six passing TDs to their opponents, averaging two per game. That ranks 23rd among NFL teams.
- With two total interceptions this year, the Patriots’ defense ranks 14th in the league.
Where To Watch Aaron Rodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.