Aaron Jones has player prop bets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Jones and the Green Bay Packers (2-1) have a Week 4 matchup against the New England Patriots (1-2) at Lambeau Field.
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones has a 57.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 72.3 yards per game.
- Jones has put up more than 57.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Jones has an average rushing yards prop of 77.0 so far this season. He’s come up just short of that by gaining 72.3 yards per game on the ground.
- Jones has exceeded his rushing yards prop one time in three opportunities this year.
- Jones has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ 25.3 receiving yards average is 2.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has totaled over 22.5 receiving yards in two out of three games this season.
- Jones has totaled 14.7 fewer receiving yards per game (25.3) than his average prop total (40.0).
- In one of three games this season, Jones has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Jones has caught a TD pass once this year, in three games.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The Patriots allow 114.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Patriots have put up one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Patriots’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.