Player prop bets are available for A.J. Dillon in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (2-1) meet the New England Patriots (1-2) at Lambeau Field in Week 4.
Dillon Rushing Insights
- Dillon’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 55.5 yards. That is 9.5 more than his season average of 46.0.
- Dillon has totaled more than 55.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Dillon has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (72.3) by 26.3 yards per game.
- Dillon hit his rushing yards over once in three games this season.
- Dillon has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Dillon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Dillon averages 19.3 receiving yards, 0.2 less than the over/under of 19.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Dillon has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards in one out of three games this year.
- Dillon has put up 4.0 fewer receiving yards per game (19.3) than his average over/under (23.3).
- Dillon has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this year.
- Dillon does not have a touchdown catch this year (in three games).
New England Patriots Rankings
- Dillon will square off against the NFL’s 19th-ranked run defense this week. The Patriots allow 114.7 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Patriots have put up one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Patriots’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch A.J. Dillon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.