The Colorado Rockies (65-89) carry a three-game losing streak into a home contest versus the San Francisco Giants (76-78), at 9:45 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Giants are a home favorite (-167) against the Rockies (+140). Jose Urena will take the ball for the Colorado Rockies, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the San Francisco Giants yet. The total for the game is set at 8 total runs.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco played five of its last 10 games as a moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- In their last 10 outings, the Giants and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Francisco has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- Colorado has won three of its last 10 games against the spread.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: José Ureña
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has racked up a team-best 69 runs batted in.
- Flores ranks 69th in home runs and 60th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .267 to pace his team.
- Estrada ranks 121st in home runs and 86th in RBI this year.
- Estrada heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
- Joc Pederson has hit a team-best 23 homers.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .210 with 29 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 58 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 29, runs batted in with 101 and his batting average of .265 is also best on his team.
- In all of MLB, Cron is 20th in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 140 hits and an OBP of .314 to go with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
- Blackmon is 95th overall in homers and 39th in RBI this year.
- Blackmon brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 124 hits this season and a slash line of .245/.328/.413.
- McMahon takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with two home runs and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk has 127 hits and an OBP of .302 to go with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.