Cody Bellinger has 97 hits, and will look for his 100th when his Los Angeles Dodgers (106-48) square off against the San Diego Padres (86-68) on Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Dodgers (-139 on the moneyline to win) take the field at the Padres (+118). The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Julio Urias (17-7, 2.25 ERA), who is looking for win No. 18 on the season, and the Padres will turn to Joe Musgrove (10-7, 3.12 ERA). The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Padres Predictions
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Padres Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (11 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 5-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- San Diego has been the underdog once in the past 10 games and won that contest.
- The Padres and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- San Diego has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Padres Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Julio Urías
- When Urías starts, the Dodgers have gone 18-12-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers are 20-10 in Urías’ 30 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- In Urías’ 29 starts, his team is 20-9.
- Urías has had 30 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and nine of those games hit the over.
Projected starter: Joe Musgrove
- When Musgrove starts, his team is 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 4-3.
- In games Musgrove has started, his team is 18-10.
- Out of Musgrove’s 28 starts with a total this season, 17 have hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has racked up a team-high batting average of .324.
- Freeman ranks 61st in homers and 14th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Mookie Betts’ 35 home runs lead his team.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 35th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has accumulated a team-best 97 runs batted in.
- Turner has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a double and two walks.
- Will Smith is hitting .263 with 25 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 56 walks.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado is batting .296 with 31 home runs and 100 RBI. All three of those stats are best among San Diego hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Machado ranks 15th in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Juan Soto has collected 122 hits this season and has an OBP of .408. He’s slugging .458 on the year.
- Soto is 34th overall in homers and 86th in RBI this season.
- Soto has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with two doubles, a home run, six walks and two RBI.
- Josh Bell is slashing .267/.360/.427 this season for the Padres.
- Brandon Drury is batting .261 with an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .501 this season.
- Drury has hit safely in four games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .227 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Padres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.