The Chicago White Sox (76-78) take a seven-game losing run into a road contest versus the Minnesota Twins (75-79), at 7:40 PM ET on Wednesday.
The White Sox (-114 moneyline odds to win) and the Twins (-105) will square off in a projected close matchup. The scheduled starters are Johnny Cueto (7-9) for the Chicago White Sox, and Josh Winder (4-5) for the Minnesota Twins. The contest has a set total of 7.5.
White Sox vs. Twins Predictions
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was favored on the moneyline for nine of its last 10 games, and went 2-7 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the White Sox and their opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- Chicago’s ATS record is 1-9-0 over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Minnesota has a record of 1-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Minnesota has four wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
White Sox vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Johnny Cueto
- The White Sox have an 8-13-0 record against the spread in Cueto’s starts.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline favorite in 12 of Cueto’s starts this season, and they went 4-8 in those games.
- Cueto’s team has put together a 10-12 record over his 22 starts.
- Cueto has had 21 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in seven of those matchups.
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- Winder’s team is 4-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Minnesota has a record of 2-3 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Winder’s team has a 4-5 record in his starts this season.
- Out of Winder’s nine starts with a total this season, three have hit the over.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox with 73 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .303.
- In MLB, Abreu ranks 104th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn’s 17 home runs and 73 RBI both pace his team.
- Vaughn currently ranks 81st in homers and 49th in RBI in the bigs.
- Elvis Andrus is batting .251 with 31 doubles, 14 home runs and 38 walks.
- A.J. Pollock is hitting .247 with 25 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 30 walks.
- Pollock has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a .312 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 48 RBI.
- Arraez ranks 213th in homers and 156th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Arraez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double.
- Carlos Correa is batting .289 with an OBP of .364 and a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Correa is 54th overall in home runs and 86th in RBI this season.
- Correa has hit safely in eight straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .357 with three doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Gio Urshela has collected 131 base hits, an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Urshela has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .412 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Jose Miranda leads Minnesota in runs batted in (65) this season. He’s batting .273 while slugging .437.
- Miranda has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.