The New York Giants (2-1) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 2, 2022 against the Chicago Bears (2-1). A total of 39 points has been set for this game.
Giants vs. Bears Predictions
Giants vs. Bears Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants and Bears: Betting Trends
- The Giants have covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- Games involving the Giants have hit the over once this season.
- The Giants have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Giants have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The Giants have a 63.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Bears have covered the spread one time this season (1-1-1).
- The Bears are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Bears have hit the over once this season.
- The Bears have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have a record of 1-1 when they’re set as an underdog of +146 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- This season, Giants games have gone over this matchup’s 39-point over/under twice.
- This season, the Bears have played one game with a combined score higher than 39 points.
- The point total for the game of 39 is three points more than the combined points per game averages for the Giants (18.7 points per game) and the Bears (17.3 points per game).
- The 38.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.3 fewer than the 39 over/under in this contest.
- The Giants have seen a 42 average over/under in their games this season, three points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (39.7 points).
Giants Players to Watch
- Saquon Barkley is the No. 15 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy RB with 52.8 points (averaging 17.6 per game).
- Daniel Jones has put up 42.9 fantasy points this year (14.3 per game), enough to rank him 30th overall and 18th among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Sterling Shepard averages 7.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 21.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 107th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 37th-ranked WR.
- Richie James Jr.’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 151st overall and 64th among WRs with 15.2 points (5.1 per game).
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Khalil Herbert is 29th overall among all players and sixth among all RBs with 43.3 fantasy points (14.4 per game).
- Justin Fields’ 27.4 total fantasy points (an average of 9.1 per game), are good enough to rank him 31st among QBs and 79th overall.
- David Montgomery averages 6.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 19.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 119th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 36th-ranked RB.
- Equanimeous St. Brown is the 131st-ranked fantasy player — and the 50th-ranked WR — with 18 fantasy points (6 per game).
Where To Watch Giants vs. Bears
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.