The Dallas Cowboys (2-1) are 3.5-point favorites when they host the Washington Commanders (1-2) in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. The contest has a point total set at 42.5.
Cowboys vs. Commanders Predictions
Cowboys vs. Washington Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cowboys and Washington: Betting Trends
- The Cowboys have covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-1-0).
- Games involving the Cowboys have hit the over once this season.
- The Cowboys have not been the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- The Cowboys have yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -173 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.4% in this matchup.
- The Commanders are 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Commanders are winless against the spread when they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Commanders games have gone over the total twice this year.
- The Commanders lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Commanders have played as an underdog of +145 or more once this season and lost that game.
- None of the Cowboys’ games this season have ended up with a higher combined score than Sunday’s over/under of 42.5 points.
- This season, the Commanders have played two games with a combined score over 42.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 36.3 points per game, 6.2 points fewer than the point total of 42.5 for this game.
- The 44.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.1 more than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 43.5 average over/under in their games this season, one point more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates the average total points bet in Commanders’ games (46.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (42.5 points).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Cooper Rush is the 70th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 30th-best fantasy QB with 28.6 fantasy points (9.5 per game).
- Tony Pollard has put up total 28.5 fantasy points this year (9.5 per game), which make him the 71st-ranked player overall and the 17th-ranked RB.
- So far this season, Noah Brown’s 27.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 80 fantasy player and No. 26 WR. He averages 9.1 fantasy points per game.
- CeeDee Lamb is working on the 85th-ranked fantasy season (30th among WRs) with 25.7 fantasy points, averaging 8.6 per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Carson Wentz is the No. 6 fantasy player overall and the No. 6 fantasy QB. He’s scored 64.1 points and is averaging 21.4 per game.
- Curtis Samuel has put up total 33.2 fantasy points this year (11.1 per game), which make him the 14th-ranked WR and the 55th-ranked player overall.
- Antonio Gibson averages 11 fantasy points per game on the way to 33.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 57th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 13th-ranked RB.
- Terry McLaurin has put together the 66th-ranked fantasy season (20th among WRs) with 30.2 fantasy points, averaging 10.1 per game.
Where To Watch Cowboys vs. Commanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.