Ramon Urias is only three hits away from his 100th of the campaign as his Baltimore Orioles (80-73) face the Boston Red Sox (72-81) on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET.
The favored Red Sox (-130 moneyline odds) host the Orioles (+108). The Red Sox will give the ball to Michael Wacha (11-1) versus the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (4-7). The over/under for this game is set at 9.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Predictions
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Red Sox vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Boston was the moneyline favorite in six of its last 10 games, and finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Red Sox combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Boston has a 4-6-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 4-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Orioles and their opponents are 7-3-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore has six wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Wacha
- The Red Sox have gone 15-6-0 ATS in Wacha’s 21 starts with a set spread.
- The Red Sox have been the moneyline favorite in 10 of Wacha’s starts this season, and they went 8-2 in those games.
- Wacha’s team has a 15-6 record in his starts this season.
- Wacha has had 21 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in nine of those matchups.
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish’s team is 15-6-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 11-7.
- Bradish’s team has won 13 of his 21 starts.
- Out of Bradish’s 21 starts with a total this season, 11 have hit the over.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (27) and runs batted in (85).
- Among all batters in MLB action, Devers’ home run total ranks 29th and his RBI tally ranks 26th.
- Devers has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Xander Bogaerts is hitting .313 to lead his team.
- Bogaerts ranks 119th in home runs and 65th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Alex Verdugo has 37 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .282.
- Verdugo brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .225 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and seven RBI.
- J.D. Martinez is hitting .270 with 41 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 50 walks.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (31) and runs batted in (85) this season while batting .247.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Santander’s home run total is 14th, and his RBI total is 26th.
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting with a .262 average while slugging 16 homers and driving in 63 runs.
- Mullins is 95th in homers and 78th in RBI among all MLB hitters this season.
- Mullins has safely hit in six straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .214 with a double, a triple, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is slashing .250/.306/.427 this season for the Orioles.
- Austin Hays has collected 128 hits this season and has an OBP of .310. He’s slugging .415 on the year.
- Hays heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last nine games he is batting .310 with a home run, five walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Red Sox vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.