The Wyoming Cowboys (3-1) will face off against their MWC-rival, the San Jose State Spartans (1-1) in a matchup on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Cowboys favored by 1 points. The over/under is set at 43.5 in the contest.
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Predictions
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over three times out of five chances.
- Wyoming has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Wyoming has played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- San Jose State has put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- San Jose State is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving San Jose State have yet to hit the over once this season.
- San Jose State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- San Jose State has played as an underdog of -106 or more once this season and lost that game.
Wyoming vs. San Jose State: Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (43.5 points) times this season.
- There has not been a San Jose State game that has finished with a combined score over 43.5 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 24.0 points per game against the Spartans’ 18.5, totaling 1.0 point under the game’s total of 43.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 45.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 48.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (49.5 points).
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Andrew Peasley has thrown for 746 yards (149.2 ypg) to lead Wyoming, completing 58.5% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 154 yards (30.8 ypg) on 31 carries.
- Titus Swen’s team-high 394 rushing yards (78.8 per game) have come on 82 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Joshua Cobbs’ 244 receiving yards (48.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 22 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has totaled 133 receiving yards (26.6 yards per game), reeling in 11 passes this year.
- Parker Christensen’s 12 grabs have yielded 113 yards (22.6 ypg).
San Jose State Players to Watch
- Chevan Cordeiro has thrown for 764 yards (254.7 ypg) to lead San Jose State, completing 57.1% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes this season. He’s also run for 53 yards (17.7 ypg) on 35 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kairee Robinson’s team-high 140 rushing yards (46.7 per game) have come on 34 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on six catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- Justin Lockhart’s 192 receiving yards (64.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions.
- Elijah Cooks has hauled in 12 passes for 190 yards (63.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Charles Ross’ eight grabs have yielded 138 yards (46.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Wyoming vs. San Jose State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.