A pair of Pac-12 teams meet when the No. 15 Washington Huskies (3-0) face off against the UCLA Bruins (4-0) on Friday, September 30, 2022 at the Rose Bowl. The Huskies are favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is set at 65 in the contest.
Washington vs. UCLA Predictions
Washington vs. UCLA Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- Washington is a perfect 4-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Huskies are 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, three of Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of four chances.
- Washington has yet to lose a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Washington has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -144 or shorter and won each time.
- UCLA has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-2-0).
- This season, three UCLA games have gone over the point total.
- This is the first time UCLA will play as an underdog this season.
- UCLA has played as an underdog of +118 or more once this season and won that game.
Washington vs. UCLA: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington games have gone over this matchup’s 65-point total twice.
- There has not been a UCLA game that has finished with a combined score higher than 65 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 65 is 22.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (45.3 points per game) and the Bruins (41.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 36 points per game, 29.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Huskies games is 58.8 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 65 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates this game’s over/under (65 points) and the average total points bet in Bruins’ games (58.5 points) this season.
Washington Players to Watch
- Michael Penix Jr. leads Washington with 1,388 passing yards (347.0 ypg) on 92-of-143 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Wayne Taulapapa, has carried the ball 48 times for 307 yards (76.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Cameron Davis has rushed for 157 yards (39.3 per game) on 35 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jalen McMillan’s 367 receiving yards (91.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 21 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Rome Odunze has put together a 293-yard season so far (73.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has hauled in 13 grabs for 256 yards (64.0 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has thrown for 896 yards (224.0 ypg) to lead UCLA, completing 74.8% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 170 rushing yards (42.5 ypg) on 21 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Zach Charbonnet, has carried the ball 43 times for 293 yards (73.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught eight passes for 87 yards (21.8 per game).
- This season Keegan Jones has taken 40 carries for 178 yards (44.5 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching six passes for 87 yards (21.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jake Bobo’s team-leading 221 receiving yards (55.3 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kazmeir Allen has collected 152 receiving yards (38.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 20 passes this year.
- Logan Loya’s seven grabs are good enough for 95 yards (23.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Washington vs. UCLA
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.