Check out the player prop bets available for Tyreek Hill when he takes to the field in NFL play on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. The Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) will be Hill and the Miami Dolphins’ (3-0) Week 4 opponent in a matchup at Paycor Stadium.
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill’s 105.7 receiving yards average is 25.2 more than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- Hill has totaled over 80.5 receiving yards in two out of three games this season.
- Hill’s season average of 105.7 receiving yards is 5.7 more than his average over/under (100.0).
- Hill has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this year.
- In one of three games this year, Hill has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 224.7 passing yards per game given up by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this season, the Bengals have allowed two passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.7 per game. That ranks first among NFL teams.
Where To Watch Tyreek Hill
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.