The Toronto Blue Jays (87-67) will look to keep a three-game win streak alive when they host the New York Yankees (94-59) at 7:07 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Blue Jays (-110 moneyline odds to win) take the field against the Yankees (-110) in a projected close contest. The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Jose Berrios (11-6, 5.27 ERA), who is looking for win No. 12 on the season, and the Yankees will counter with Jameson Taillon (13-5, 3.90 ERA). The game’s over/under is set at 7.5.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was the moneyline favorite for six of its last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Blue Jays combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total six times.
- Toronto is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, New York has been the underdog twice and lost both contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- New York has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: José Berríos
- The Blue Jays have a 15-15-0 record against the spread in Berrios’ starts.
- The Blue Jays have been favored on the moneyline in 25 of Berrios’ starts this season, and they went 19-6 in those games.
- Berrios’ team has compiled a 22-8 record in his 30 starts.
- Berrios’ starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in 18 of 30 games.
Projected starter: Jameson Taillon
- Taillon’s team is 16-14-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 4-2 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Taillon’s team is 22-8 when he starts this season.
- In Taillon’s 30 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 16 times.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 30 home runs and 91 runs batted in.
- Guerrero ranks 17th in homers and 19th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Guerrero brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .190 with two walks and three RBI.
- Bo Bichette’s 91 runs batted in lead his team.
- Bichette ranks 42nd in home runs and 19th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Bichette heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .318 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- George Springer has 22 doubles, four triples, 23 home runs and 53 walks while hitting .261.
- Alejandro Kirk’s .292 batting average is a team-high mark.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge leads New York in batting average (.314), home runs (60) and runs batted in (128) this season.
- Judge’s home run total ranks first in MLB, and he is first in RBI.
- Judge heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .214 with a double and seven walks.
- Anthony Rizzo has collected 100 hits this season and has an OBP of .339. He’s slugging .494 on the year.
- Among all major league hitters, Rizzo ranks 12th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is slashing .252/.307/.447 this season for the Yankees.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa has collected 124 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .336 on the year.
- Kiner-Falefa has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Yankees
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.