The San Francisco 49ers (1-2) host the Los Angeles Rams (2-1) on Monday, October 3, 2022 in matchup between NFC West opponents at Levi’s Stadium. The Rams are 2.5-point underdogs. The game has a 42.5-point over/under.
49ers vs. Rams Predictions
49ers vs. Rams Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
49ers and Rams: Betting Trends
- The 49ers have covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- 49ers games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The 49ers have been favored on the moneyline three total times this season. They’ve finished 1-2 in those games.
- The 49ers have played as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter in only two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the 49ers’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- The Rams have covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Rams have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Rams have hit the over once this year.
- The Rams lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +120 odds on them winning this game.
- None of the 49ers’ games this season have ended up with a higher combined score than Monday’s total of 42.5 points.
- This season, the Rams have played one game with a combined score over 42.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 36 points per game, 6.5 points fewer than the over/under of 42.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 35.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in 49ers games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 42.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (48.8 points) and this game’s over/under (42.5 points).
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel is 70th overall among all players and 23rd among all WRs with 28.2 fantasy points (9.4 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s 25.1 total fantasy points (an average of 12.6 per game), are good enough to place him 86th overall and 31st among QBs.
- So far this season, Jeff Wilson Jr. averages 7.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 21.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 100th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 32nd-ranked RB.
- Brandon Aiyuk is the 106th-ranked fantasy player — and the 37th-ranked WR — with 20.9 fantasy points. He averages 7 fantasy points per game.
Rams Players to Watch
- So far this season, Cooper Kupp is the 16th-best fantasy player overall this season and the third-best fantasy WR with 52 fantasy points (17.3 per game).
- Matthew Stafford has collected 36.8 fantasy points this year (12.3 per game), good enough to place him 24th among QBs and 42nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Darrell Henderson averages 6.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 19.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 114th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 34th-ranked RB.
- Tyler Higbee is the 131st-ranked fantasy player — and the 11th-ranked TE — with 17.1 fantasy points (5.7 per game).
Where To Watch 49ers vs. Rams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.