A pair of division leaders meet when the NFC East-leading Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) play the AFC South-leading Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia is a 6.5-point favorite in the game. The contest has an over/under of 48.5 points.
Eagles vs. Jaguars Predictions
Eagles vs. Jaguars Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eagles and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- The Eagles have covered the spread twice over three games with a set spread.
- Eagles games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Eagles have yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -291 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Eagles a 74.4% chance to win.
- The Jaguars have put together a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Jaguars have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Jaguars games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Jaguars have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +233 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s over/under of 48.5 points once this season.
- This season, one Jaguars game has ended with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 48.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 48.5 is 8.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (28.7 points per game) and the Jaguars (28 points per game).
- The 29.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 19.1 fewer than the 48.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 48.5, identical to the over/under of 48.5 for this contest.
- Jaguars games have an over/under of 44.2 points this season, 4.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy QB with 85.3 points (averaging 28.4 per game).
- A.J. Brown has collected total 36.9 fantasy points this year (12.3 per game), which make him the 41st-ranked player overall and the seventh-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Devonta Smith’s 30.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 64 fantasy player and No. 19 WR. He averages 10.3 fantasy points per game.
- Miles Sanders is working on the 68th-ranked fantasy season (16th among RBs) with 29.5 fantasy points, averaging 9.8 per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is the No. 12 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy QB. He’s scored 57.1 points and is averaging 19 per game.
- James Robinson’s 50.3 total fantasy points (an average of 16.8 per game), are enough to place him second among RBs and 17th overall.
- Christian Kirk is fifth among WRs and 22nd overall with 44.7 fantasy points (averaging 14.9 per game) so far this season.
- Zay Jones’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 33rd among WRs and 93rd overall with 23.3 points (7.8 per game).
Where To Watch Eagles vs. Jaguars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.