The Minnesota Twins (74-79) and Chicago White Sox (76-77) square off in the first of a three-game series on Tuesday at Target Field, at 7:40 PM ET. The Twins are coming off a series defeat to the Angels, and the White Sox a series loss to the Tigers.
The Twins are a close favorite (-110 on the moneyline) when they play the White Sox (-110). The starting pitchers are Bailey Ober (1-3) for the Minnesota Twins, and Lance Lynn (7-6) for the Chicago White Sox. The game’s total is set at 7.
Twins vs. White Sox Predictions
Twins vs. White Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota has a 1-3 record over the four games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Twins and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Chicago has been the underdog just once and lost that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Chicago has won two of its last 10 games against the spread.
Twins vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Bailey Ober
- The Twins have a 6-3-0 ATS record in Ober’s nine starts with a set spread.
- The Twins have a 3-1 record in Ober’s four starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Ober’s team has won five of his nine starts.
- Ober has started nine contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in four of them.
Projected starter: Lance Lynn
- Lynn and his team have a record of 8-11-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team is 2-2 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Lynn’s team has won 11 of his 19 starts.
- Games Lynn has started this season hit the over eight times in 19 chances.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez has put up a team-best batting average of .313.
- Arraez’s home runs rank 213th in MLB and he ranks 156th in RBI in MLB.
- Arraez takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with .
- Carlos Correa is hitting .289 with 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Correa ranks 52nd in home runs and 83rd in RBI.
- Correa brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .357 with three doubles, three walks and three RBI.
- Gio Urshela is batting .276 with 26 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 38 walks.
- Urshela takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Jose Miranda’s 64 runs batted in lead his team.
- Miranda has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a walk.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu is batting .304 with 73 RBI, both of which are tops among Chicago hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Abreu’s home run total is 101st, and his RBI total is 47th.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in home runs (17) and runs batted in (73) this season while batting .279.
- Vaughn is 81st in homers and 47th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Elvis Andrus has 126 hits this season and a slash line of .253/.309/.400.
- A.J. Pollock is batting .247 with an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
- Pollock heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.