Oddsmakers give the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) a small chance to halt their two-game losing streak, as they are favored by 2 points in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (2-1) on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at Allegiant Stadium. The contest’s over/under is set at 44.5.
Raiders vs. Broncos Predictions
Raiders vs. Broncos Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Raiders and Broncos: Betting Trends
- The Raiders have not covered the spread yet this season (0-3-0).
- The Raiders are winless against the spread when they are 2-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, Raiders games have hit the over twice.
- The Raiders have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- The Raiders have played as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter in only two games this season, and they lost both.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Raiders have an implied win probability of 56.3%.
- The Broncos have covered the spread once in three games with a set spread.
- Games involving the Broncos have yet to hit the over once this year.
- The Broncos won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +109 odds on them winning this game.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 44.5 points twice this season.
- There has not been a Broncos game this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 44.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 35.6 points per game, 8.9 points fewer than the point total of 44.5 for this contest.
- The 37.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 44.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Raiders have seen a 49.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Broncos’ games this season (44.8 points).
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr is the No. 15 fantasy player overall and the No. 12 fantasy QB with 52.6 points (averaging 17.5 per game).
- Davante Adams has collected 36.5 fantasy points this year (12.2 per game), enough to place him 44th overall and ninth among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Mack Hollins is 65th overall and 20th among WRs with 30.2 fantasy points (averaging 10.1 per game) so far this season.
- Josh Jacobs is working on the 86th-ranked fantasy season (25th among RBs) with 25.1 fantasy points, averaging 8.4 per game.
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Russell Wilson is the No. 38 fantasy player overall and the No. 22 fantasy QB. He’s scored 37.9 points and is averaging 12.6 per game.
- Courtland Sutton has put up total 29.6 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), which make him the 22nd-ranked WR and the 67th-ranked player overall.
- Javonte Williams is 28th among RBs and 93rd overall with 23.3 fantasy points (averaging 7.8 per game) so far this season.
- Melvin Gordon III’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 31st among RBs and 99th overall with 22 points (7.3 per game).
Where To Watch Raiders vs. Broncos
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.