Check out what sportsbooks have set for Joe Burrow’s player prop betting options in Thursday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on Amazon Prime Video. Burrow and his Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup with the Miami Dolphins (3-0) at Paycor Stadium.
Burrow Passing Insights
- Burrow’s passing yardage average this year (270.7) is 2.8 below Thursday’s over/under.
- In three matchups this year, Burrow has passed for more than 273.5 yards twice.
- Burrow’s passing yards average of 270.7 this year is less than his average prop bet total (368.0) by 97.3 yards.
- Burrow has not gone over on his passing yards prop total in three chances this year.
- Burrow has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this year, with more than one TD pass twice.
- Burrow has thrown an interception in one of three games this year, with multiple picks in that game.
Burrow Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Burrow rushes for 24.3 yards per game this season, which outpaces Thursday’s over/under of 12.5 yards.
- Burrow has totaled more than 12.5 rushing yards in a game twice this season.
- Burrow’s rushing yards per game average this season of 24.3 yards is 8.6 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (15.7).
- Twice in three opportunities this season, Burrow has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Burrow does not have a rushing TD through three games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The Dolphins allow 297.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Dolphins have surrendered six passing TDs to opponents, averaging two per game. That ranks 23rd among NFL defenses.
- The Dolphins rank 20th in the NFL with one interception on the season.
Where To Watch Joe Burrow
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.