Take a look at Jaylen Waddle’s player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. His Miami Dolphins (3-0) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) in Week 4 at Paycor Stadium.
Waddle Receiving Insights
- Waddle’s 114.0 receiving yards average is 41.5 more than his prop total for Thursday’s game.
- Waddle has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Waddle’s 114.0 receiving yards per game are 27.7 more than his average over/under (86.3).
- Waddle has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games).
- Waddle has had a touchdown catch in two of three games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 224.7 passing yards per game yielded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks first in the NFL with two passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Where To Watch Jaylen Waddle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.